HOSPITAL (5 mins away)
Craigavon Area Hospital, 68 Lurgan Rd, Portadown, BT63 5QQ, 028 3833 4444
Pharmacist operates on a rota basis.
Currency: UK Pound but some places may take Euro.
National Trust properties , The Argory and Ardress House are only a 20 minute drive away.
The Historical City of Armagh with its two Cathedrals is only 20 minute drive .
Tesco: Craigavon (x1 24 Hour), Lurgan (x1), Portadown (x1), Banbridge (x2 one is 24 hour)
Others: many in area
CAR HIRE COMPANY’S
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Unit 3, Seagoe Industrial Estate, Portadown, BT63 5QD 028 3839 1441
- Europcar Portadown, Carn Industrial Estate, 6, Carn Dr, Portadown BT63 5WJ, 0371 384 3813
- Shelbourne Vehicle Rental, 335 Tandragee Rd, Portadown, BT62 3RB, 028 3855 0429
Is located 1 mile away from the Portadown Newry canal greenway linking Newry and Portadown? Soon to be extended tio link a much longer route.
Bike sales hire and service
- McCabe’s Cycles – 4 Church Lane, Portadown, BT62 3PW
- Larmour Cycles & Country Sports Shop, 21 Upper Ballydugan Rd, Portadown, BT63 5NU, 028 3834 5389
Scarva Cycle Centre is located in the village of Scarva on the Newry Canal Towpath. The area offers brisk cycle routes and historical trails which trace the role of Newry Canal in the transportation of timber, coal and agricultural produce. Explore the charm and beauty of the local area with 20 miles of leisurely traffic free, family friendly trails. Enjoy the splendor of the landscape, the stunning views, breathe in the fresh air and experience cycling along the first canal to be constructed in the British Isles.
Pack a hamper, bring a blanket and enjoy a picnic along the canal or treat yourself to refreshments at Scarva Tearooms. Car Parking and toilets are also available.
Scarva Cycle Hire offers a range of bicycle hire options for adults and children. Our trained staff will be on hand to help you find the right bike. 028 3883 2766